martes, 29 de marzo de 2011

hola karin johansson

my name is cristian camilo gutierrez Gualteros live in Colombia, I have six brothers live with my mom because my dad died 11 years ago and a half.
every day I get up at five o'clock to make order in my house and at 6:45 I go to school for qula admission is at 7:00 o'clock; Every hour 50 minutes and 10 am we went to a small break and took a small lunch then went to the 10:30 am class again and the output is at 1:30 pm I get home in about 15 minutes and I work lunch and 5:30 pm I leave for symphonic band practice, the test starts at 6 and ends at 8: 00 pm then I go to thehouse and came in 30 minutes and then as I sleep.

1 comentario:

  1. hello karin
    my name is duvan parra iam 14 years
    im in g grade in rincón santos ihave one sistre
    brother one
    live form tre shool lusallygo to snedo lusallyigo shool on foot
    like lisningto music watching t.v everyda igenbo pat 5 30 in the morning have anat coldsmowe the i have coffee for brekfast arepas
    classes startat 7 00 o clock i have a blak ai 10 30 during the breki some thing school fnisnes al 1 30 i haye iuncn at homeat 2 30

    ResponderEliminar